Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tight Jeans by Nicole Graev

We all try and act older than we appear. In Tight Jeans by Nicole Graev, a six year old wants a pair of tight jeans because she sees older girls with them. This book should mainly be for teens and parents to help realize what we all need to teach kids that everything has its time and not to go to fast in life.
I have always tended to not act my age because most of my cousins are older and act mature, and I catch myself being that way and try to fix it but I don’t act older such as make-up and be all dressy, I act mature. I like this passage because it gets someone’s attention that they are trying to grow up to fast.
The author probably intended to do this passage about growing up too fast because she’s maybe have had her own experience and wanted to give her own life story, there is no information about the award given for this passage, but I like it a lot. What I like the most is that the little girl noticed in the end that she was growing too fast and not that many children or teens do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment