Thursday, May 19, 2011

Nobody in Hollywood, by Richard Bausch

Nobody in Hollywood, by Richard Bausch is a story pertaining to the mid-teen and above range of age. It is a story of a boy who moves to Montana to live with his brother and his brothers knew girlfriend and growing up from the experiences he encounters.
I found that it shows how many people’s opinions can vary such as some people might not agree with this review. It is a funny, practical story that has happened to me and many others.
This short story was written by Richard Bausch, who has written many novels such as something is out there, peace, wine & lovers, and someone to watch over me. He has won two national magazine awards, a Guggenheim fellowship, and American academy of arts and letters, and a couple others. If you have read any of his other novels or would like to read any of his novels I would highly recommend this book. I liked this book and would recommend it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment